Private Duty Personal Care refers to services we provide for people needing assistance with daily activities.
Private Duty Personal Care services help people remain independent and safe and can be delivered wherever a person calls home.
Private Duty Personal Care services facilitates independence.
Private Duty Personal Care services strive to eliminate unnecessary institutionalization by providing physical, emotional, and social care to individuals.
Private Duty Personal Care services provide peace of mind and reassurance to our client’s families.
Private Duty Personal Care services we provide:
- Baths/Showers and other personal hygiene needs
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Errands/Grocery Shopping
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Reading and Conversation
- Nursing Services
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Loving Care’s Private Duty Personal Care team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists
How is your care individualized?
- Admission assessment completed by Registered Nurse to determine each client’s needs
- Written Plan of Care for each client, updated regularly
- Supervision of all care delivered on an on-going basis
- Coordination of all staffing and services provided to client
Who Pays for Private Duty Personal Care Services?
Services can be paid privately by any person, company, trust officer, or family member if not covered by private or long-term care insurance. Veterans may use their VA vouchers to cover costs of Private Duty Personal Care services. Loving Care accepts most insurances. For current private duty rates please contact (405) 872-1515.